Thursday

ZAIN FREE BROWSING WITH OPERA 4.2

Welcome once Again to my Blog,

First thing first, you have to configure you zain line for free browsing, if you have not done that already then click here zain configuration setup. Once you have activated your line following the link above the next thing you need to do is to download opera 4.2 which you can get here opera 4.2 after downloading it Install it on your phone,After installing it all you have to do is to change the custom server to

opera 4.2 custom server = http://ph.m.yahoo.com@195.189.142.132:80

That all this cheat Works very well and its fast.

Note you don’t need to change the setting for the APN and the Port Number.

If you have any difficulty please don’t hesitate to drop a line in my comment and I will personally guide you through, you can also drop a line telling me how you think I can be of assistance to you. Always check back for the latest trick and cheat to enable browser for free
I hopeyou Enjoyed your stay here.

1 comment: